موقع قف وناظر

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
موقع قف وناظر

اسلامي ثقافي حواء وادم موقع قف وناظر ملتقى العالمي مجلة قف وناظر منتدى عالمي فنانين ومشاهير نجوم علماء وموسوعه

WED 10 JUL 2019 21:20 BST Nadal: Excited to be back against Roger after 11 years

Crazy Love20
    Crazy Love20
    مستشارين الادارة العامة
    مستشارين الادارة العامة

WED 10 JUL 2019 21:20 BST Nadal: Excited to be back against Roger after 11 years Empty WED 10 JUL 2019 21:20 BST Nadal: Excited to be back against Roger after 11 years

مُساهمة من طرف Crazy Love20 الخميس 11 يوليو - 1:47

WED 10 JUL 2019 21:20 BST

Nadal: Excited to be back against Roger after 11 years

WED 10 JUL 2019 21:20 BST Nadal: Excited to be back against Roger after 11 years S_nada10

Spaniard relishing semi-final as much as everyone else

READ MORE

[size]

Even Roger Federer is getting excited about Friday. No matter where your allegiances lie, you can’t not get excited about Rafael Nadal and his old rival, the Mighty Fed, in the semi-finals. This is another chapter of their remarkable history. 
    Federer, of course, is the established GOAT – Greatest Of All Time – because he has won 20 Grand Slam titles, eight of them here. But, then again, Nadal has 12 Roland-Garros titles, a record so far ahead of anything any man has ever done before on any surface, that it elevates him to GOAT status, too. And, at the moment, he is only two major titles behind Federer, so who knows where we will be in the numbers game by this time next year.
    Anyway, it sounds as if Nadal is looking forward to whatever Friday holds for him.
    “It’s a great feeling to be back in that semi-finals, be able to be playing at this level of tennis are great news,” Nadal said. “Very happy the way that we managed to be in that round.[/size]

موقع قف وناظر |أفلام اون لاين منوعة|برنامج استضافة مفيدة|تحميل برامج|تحميل العاب|تحميل افلام أجنبية جديده|كل ماتتخيله ومالاتتخيله لدنيا الموقع العالمي قف وناظر www.abade.roo7.biz|اخبار نجوم الفن والمشاهير | بيع وشراء

Crazy Love20
    Crazy Love20
    مستشارين الادارة العامة
    مستشارين الادارة العامة

WED 10 JUL 2019 21:20 BST Nadal: Excited to be back against Roger after 11 years Empty رد: WED 10 JUL 2019 21:20 BST Nadal: Excited to be back against Roger after 11 years

مُساهمة من طرف Crazy Love20 الخميس 11 يوليو - 1:48

BY ALIX RAMSAY
    SOCIAL

Even Roger Federer is getting excited about Friday. No matter where your allegiances lie, you can’t not get excited about Rafael Nadal and his old rival, the Mighty Fed, in the semi-finals. This is another chapter of their remarkable history. 
    Federer, of course, is the established GOAT – Greatest Of All Time – because he has won 20 Grand Slam titles, eight of them here. But, then again, Nadal has 12 Roland-Garros titles, a record so far ahead of anything any man has ever done before on any surface, that it elevates him to GOAT status, too. And, at the moment, he is only two major titles behind Federer, so who knows where we will be in the numbers game by this time next year.
    Anyway, it sounds as if Nadal is looking forward to whatever Friday holds for him.
    “It’s a great feeling to be back in that semi-finals, be able to be playing at this level of tennis are great news,” Nadal said. “Very happy the way that we managed to be in that round.

WED 10 JUL 2019 21:20 BST Nadal: Excited to be back against Roger after 11 years B_federer_0645_10072019_bm
    ROGER FEDERER AWAITS
    [size]
    [/size]
    “Now play against Roger; always is a unique situation. Excited to be back on this court against him after 11 years. Means a lot for me and probably for him, too.
    “Excited about this match, excited about this opportunity to be again in that round against him. Always I say the same: of course, the opportunities to play against each other every time are less, but we still here. After tomorrow we going to have another chance.”
    It is no wonder that Nadal is pleased about his level of play – he was outstanding in his 7-5, 6-2, 6-2 win over Sam Querrey and his huge serve. Querrey served 22 aces in all, 14 of them in the first set, and yet he could not get the better of the world No.2. 
    But then Nadal served 10 aces, he demolished Querrey’s second serve, he volleyed regularly and effectively and he was crushing his forehand. His backhand wasn’t too shabby either. 

WED 10 JUL 2019 21:20 BST Nadal: Excited to be back against Roger after 11 years M_nadal_6391_10072019_dg

Read: Nadal puts breaks on Querrey

“I think I am playing with a very high intensity,” Nadal said, “playing aggressive, serving well and returning very well. Today was big, big challenge against a serve like Sam. To have the chance to break him six times, I think, is a lot against a player like him. A victory that means a lot to me. Very happy.
    “In general terms I can't say one particular thing that is working well because, in general terms, I am very, very happy the way I am playing.”
    That the 33-year-old Nadal is playing the 37-year-old Federer for a place in the final seems to come as no surprise to the Spaniard. He has done everything in his power to get better with every passing year – sometimes he had to adapt to cope with injury, sometimes he had to adapt to deal with new challenges on the court. But he got better. And he knows that Federer has done the exact same thing. 

I AM SERVING BETTER, I AM HITTING THE BACKHAND BETTER. MAYBE VOLLEYING BETTER, SLICING BETTER. BUT I DON'T KNOW IF MY LEVEL TODAY WILL BEAT MY LEVEL OF YEARS AGO
    RAFAEL NADAL

“Of course, I am serving better,” Nadal said. “Of course, I am hitting the backhand better. Maybe volleying better, slicing better. But even like this, I don't know if my level today will beat my level of years ago.
    “In terms of improvement, I don't know. In terms of readapt my game, readapt our game, talking about me and Roger, for sure there is lot of things that we find a way to keep being one of the best of the world.” 
    Only one of them will still be standing on Friday night. No wonder they are both

موقع قف وناظر |أفلام اون لاين منوعة|برنامج استضافة مفيدة|تحميل برامج|تحميل العاب|تحميل افلام أجنبية جديده|كل ماتتخيله ومالاتتخيله لدنيا الموقع العالمي قف وناظر www.abade.roo7.biz|اخبار نجوم الفن والمشاهير | بيع وشراء

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد 19 مايو - 16:14